£35 - £36 per hour
22 days ago
14 June 2023
Manufacturing Engineering Lineside Engineer - £35 per hour - Inside IR35 - Onside full time - Night shifts Monday to Thursday 8.45pm-6am - 35 hours per week - One stage interview - Sector Aerospace
Yolk Recruitment are looking for a Manufacturing Engineering Lineside Engineer to join the worlds largest Aerospace company in the Flintshire. The successful candidate will act as delegated technical authority for Engineering and part of Shift Cross Functional Team to review and resolve promptly to ensure operational flow on technical issues/problems/arising to meet operation requirements for safety, cost, delivery rate and lead time.
- HSE - Practice full compliance to Health, Safety & Environmental Standards.
- Product Safety - Understand product safety risks and work on mitigation to meet the required safety levels supporting requirements of the Company's Safety Management System.
- Quality - Perform investigation on SA family outer wing box and piece part level (including component repair) Support findings review & provide technical disposition to problems.
- Lean/Improvements - Identify opportunities for new or improved manufacturing processes to meet current or future requirements.
- Identify, capture and share best practices; capture and utilise lessons learned working closely with operations.
- Lead - Act as Technical Authority for engineering during the shift using standards set to make quick/prompt technical decisions in relation to the area of accountability.
- Delivery - Review and resolve promptly to ensure operational flow on technical issues/problems/arisings to meet operational requirements.
- Technical and problem solving with good IT skills
- Level 4 NVQ or equivalent manufacturing experience would be desirable