about 2 months ago
Have you worked within a complex industrial manufacturing environment? Do you have proven health and safety experience? A strong eye for detail? Do you have experience of planning succession and development of teams? If so, this could be the perfect venture for you.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Ensure the completion of all H&S processes, including; risk assessments, COSHH, accident investigations and continual reduction of risk within these areas.
- Ensure that all team members have a full understanding of health and safety.
- To complete training that is required in these areas COSHH etc.
- To monitor and drive KPI’s and performance targets by leadership
- To plan and drive continuous improvement initiatives
The experience you’ll bring to the team
Previously worked within a complex industrial manufacturing environment
- Proven health and safety experience
- Experience of planning succession and development teams
- Budget control
- Gap Analysis
- Experience of delivering training
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £45,000 dependant on skills and experience
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering specialist in branch today on 02921673753 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.