Circa 45000 - 550000
about 1 year ago
Do you have experience working within a fast paced Manufacturing environment? Working under pressure managing a production facility?
This is what you’ll be doing
As a member of the senior management team you will be expected to fully support ambitious growth plans, taking responsibility for all relevant KPIs, budgets and contribute to the safe and effective running of the site.
- Develop a safe and healthy working enviroment, whilst delivering a culture of continuous improvement
- Providing a leadership support function to teams and motivating staff to achieve organizational goals
- Identify gaps in the skills of employees and develop improvement plans to establish a highly skilled operational team.
- Training of staff and managers to ensure that they are performing adequately within their role
- Actively involved in new model introduction, reflecting current concerns into new processes and transitioning production responsibility through pre-production builds.
- Improving manufacturing performance through the reduction of inventories and greater process efficiencies
- Business planning
- Objective and target setting
- Cascade of business plan to achieve broader engagement
- Forecasting performance to ensure convergence with objectives
- Strategic consideration of the future of the organization
- Future capacity planning
- Challenge Engineering on developing and delivering highly productive and efficient manufacturing concepts
- Ensuring effective communication between departments and throughout the operational structure
The experience you’ll bring to the team
Previous experience around implementing lean and continuous improvement and the ability to lead and drive a change of culture within a high paced manufacturing enviroment.
- Proven track record around improving HSE culture
- Strong influential ability;ability to interact successfully with all levels of management coupled with strong problem solving skills with the ability to make decisions
- Experience with budget and cost management