9 months ago
Do you have previous people management experience? Have you worked within a manufacturing environment? Have you focused on continuous improvement? Worked closely with the quality department? If so, I may have the perfect next venture for you…
This is what you’ll be doing
- You will be managing a team of circa 20 individuals, and will be responsible for mentoring, leading and developing them.
- KPI and performance management.
- Focus on continuous improvement of process to maximise business productivity and revenue. (5S, Kaizen)
- Manage health and safety, ensuring the team understand.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- 1-3 years previous leadership/ supervisory skills.
- Computer skills.
- A forward thinking and dynamic attitude toward your KPI’s and goals.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Circa £25,000 maybe negotiable dependant on skills and experience.
- Exciting progression and development opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist, in branch today on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921673753
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.