£34,000 - £40,000
3 months ago
Are you someone who has a passion for analytics? This newly created Market Analyst role is for a growing Higher Education organisation based in Cardiff.
This is what you’ll be doing
Working as part of a newly formed Insights & Conversion team, this role will deliver a schedule of reports and bespoke analysis to inform planning and decision-making across a range of disciplines. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic individual to contribute to the work of a vitally important team within the organization.
- Work with external and internal data providers to identify and source data requirements for the University and provide expert commentary and analysis on the information provided
- Identify and produce analysis and reports which inform thinking and direction by adding a market/trend perspective; explaining or investigating anomalies
- Plan data needs for Main Cycle and Clearing activity by providing frequent reports on ‘UF’ to target. Ensure IT Support underpins planned activity alerting line manager to any concerns.
- Create a systematic approach to the monitoring and evaluation of competitor activity and new course development opportunities
- Informing in-year marketing activity, as well as providing University-wide management information on enquiries and applications to support strategic planning decisions by defining, collating and analysing monthly applications data
- In conjunction with the Market Researcher, carry out data mining activity into characteristics of applicants to inform future marketing activity.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable competence with spreadsheets, databases and presentation software
- Manipulating spreadsheets and understanding pivot tables/complex formulas
And this is what you’ll get in return
An opportunity to join a growing team to have a very big impact on the wider organisation. An excellent flexible working policy, extremely generous annual leave, as well as excellent career progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing & communications specialist recruiter, Aaron Elliot on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 756.
Please apply with a CV. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.