£24900 - £27800 per annum
28 days ago
02 February 2023
Market & Competitor Intelligence Reporting Analyst
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team is partnered with UK's largest savings organisations in the UK. The Market & Competitor Intelligence Reporting Analyst role is a permanent position. Operating on a hybrid basis 40% a month with flexibility on the days you WFH. This is public sector organisation with all the added benefits you will expect from a civil service organisation
What the Market & Competitor Intelligence Reporting Analyst will be doing
As a Reporting Analyst, you will
- Carry out research on the company market & competitor's activities and benchmark the company against competitors.
- Update weekly and monthly schedules reports and conduct market & competitor analysis.
- Assist the Market and Competitor Intelligence Manager and partner with key stakeholders across the business
What the successful Market & Competitor Intelligence Reporting Analyst will bring to the team
This role is suitable for someone who can
- In depth analytical experience including exposure to data mining, data gathering and data analysing.
- Experience of evaluation of data and identification of trends to assess the impacts and implications for a business against competitor activity and the external market.
- Experience of communicating information clearly and concisely skills both written and verbally.
- Experience of having presented a range of material to different audiences.
- Experience in working under pressure, managing multiple projects for stakeholders.
- In depth experience working with and managing relationships with insight agencies.
Here's What You'll Get in Return
The successful Market & Competitor Intelligence Reporting Analyst will be rewarded with.
- Salary of £24,900 (Non-London), £27,890 (London)
- Great work flexibility
- Generous Civil Service pension scheme
- 25-day holiday plus 9 extra public and civil service privilege days
- Access to a range of discounted online retailers
Think this one's for you
If you think this Market & Competitor Intelligence Reporting Analyst opportunity is for you then apply online or call Sophie Roach to discuss the role in confidence on 07458143279
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.