£35000 - £38000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Market & Competitor Intelligence Manager
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team is partnered with UK's largest savings organisations in the UK. The Market & Competitor Intelligence Manager role is a permanent position. Operating on a hybrid basis 40% a month with flexibility on the days you WFH. This is public sector organisation with all the added benefits you will expect from a civil service organisation
What the Market & Competitor Intelligence Manager will be doing
As a Service Transition Manager, you will provide the business and its stakeholders with
up to date data on the markets in which it operates in. The role will report into the Head of Market Intelligence & Research and the appointed person will;
- Provide insight to stakeholders on all aspects concerning specialist competitor and market insight to influence and drive decisions.
- Account manage stakeholders across the business providing a consultative service.
- Be the eyes and ears of the company, keeping the business at the forefront of all the latest trends and market developments.
- Deliver and be responsible for the ongoing management of the company Corporate and Board scorecards
- Be responsible for managing, developing, and coaching a direct report within the team.
What the successful Market & Competitor Intelligence Manager will bring to the team
This role is suitable for someone who
- Substantial experience of research, analysis, report writing and presentations
- The ability to evaluate data and identify trends to assess the impacts and implications for the company against competitor activity and the external market
- Strong presentation skills with a track record of presenting to senior audiences
- Strong analytical experience including exposure to data mining, data gathering and data analysing
- Providing insight through report production and identifying key highlights for stakeholders across the business
Here's What You'll Get in Return
The successful Market & Competitor Intelligence Manager will be rewarded with.
- Salary of £35,600 (Non-London), £38,400 (London)
- Great work flexibility
- Generous Civil Service pension scheme
- 25-day holiday plus 9 extra public and civil service privilege days
- Access to a range of discounted online retailers
Think this one's for you
If you think this Market & Competitor Intelligence Manager opportunity is for you then apply online or call Sophie Roach to discuss the role in confidence on 07458143279
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.