£23000 per annum
21 days ago
20 August 2022
Newport Area - £23,000
Yolk Recruitment is working with a household company that has a major profile within the hospitality and corporate industries to join their South Wales team.
You will be a forward-thinking individual who can work within a fast paced ever changing environment. You will need to be a person who isn’t afraid to get stuck in and be on hand for the expert marketing team working at the corporation. A keen interest in hospitality, the ability to manage tasks efficiently and effectively and the want to consistently develop through learning is essential.
This established cooperation has a vibrant history and has been expanding throughout the country since its beginning in the 80’s. The company has held someone of the biggest events in hospitality and continues to exhibit a range of exciting occasions.
Their commercial growth is consistently on going and they are therefore looking for an excellent marketing individual to join them on their expansive journey.
What you will be doing
- Provide a personal support system to the Marketing Director and wider Marketing team
- Diary management, email management and responding to emails where necessary for the Marketing Director are key parts of the role
- To attend meeting both on site and off site and take high quality minutes
- To organise VIP events, accommodation bookings and travel arrangements
- Support the Marketing Director and the Head Of Marketing in all administrative duties relating to the Marketing department
- Provide support for the company’s digital content
- Experience in supporting a marketing team or relevant industry
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills
- Ability to prioritise work efficiently as well as successfully
- The ability to work within a busy, fast paced commercial environment
- Discount with the company and their events
- Good pension scheme
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Office Parking