£28,000 - £32,000
20 days ago
06 October 2021
Marketing & Communications Executive
£28,000 - £32,000
This group invests in innovation and talent, allowing both individuals and its growing portfolio of companies the freedom to work to their very best efforts. They invest in superb companies that show exceptional promise, with the objective of turning them into world-leaders that provide great value for customers and great careers for its employees. The majority of the trading companies are in the construction, engineering and cutting-edge tech worlds, along with other mainstay economic sectors. Based in Pencoed, J35 of the M4, this group operates in the UK and internationally. The marketing team is led by a CIM Chartered Marketer and there will be exceptional opportunities to progress and develop your career through classic strategic marketing operations, paid for training and study.
· The successful candidate will play a critical role in the groups marketing operations function, writing much of the copy and creating messaging frameworks to be used across a variety of companies.
· There will be a major emphasis on working with a retained PR agency and directing much of their work and also creating exciting video and podcast content to be used across multiple channels, including the HubSpot platform.
· Trade shows and exhibitions (when eventually allowed…) will be a big part of this role, including some in the US and Europe.
· The post requires a high level of written and verbal communication abilities, a successful track record producing content for engagement and working to tight deadlines.
· Working with the Group Marketing Director the Marcoms Exec will direct the Group’s PR activities across a range of sectors, helping to build brands and to measure brand awareness.
· An essential element of the Marcoms Executive’s role will be to support the Digital Marketing Manager and monitor comments to help protect the Group’s corporate reputation through a rapid reactive process – this will also encompass responses to Trustpilot or other consumer review websites.
· Strong copywriting skills
· Excellent command of written English – this is a real must. Understanding ‘tone of voice’ is very important
· Minimum two years’ general marketing experience in a B2B environment
· Some experience of budget management
· Agency management experience
· Effective project management skills
· High level of commercial awareness
· CRM experience is desirable (full training will be provided)
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays and your birthday off
• Early finish on a Friday
• Company barbeques, parties and events
• 5% company pension
• Health insurance
• Private medical
• Free parking
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Aaron Elliot at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 756.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*