over 1 year ago
Are you a strong marketing all-rounder? Do you have a passion for education and learning? Do you thrive in an ever-changing environment?
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be assisting in the marketing strategy for the college, delivering impactful and memorable marketing campaigns both internally and externally. It is a very broad role, including marketing, design and student recruitment projects.
- Contributing to the planning and delivery of the college’s annual marketing campaign
- Write marketing copy for a range of print and non-print media such as the college prospectus, college newsletters, press releases and promotional flyers
- Managing a range of multimedia platforms including the website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Reporting on marketing campaigns using Google Analytics and survey tools.
- Presenting to groups of stakeholders including prospective students at liaison evenings at local schools
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Marketing experience in a school, college or university
- Excellent and proven written and design skills
- Have developed and monitored marketing strategies
- Be up to date with digital marketing trends and have experience with creating impactful social media
And this is what you’ll get in return
Autonomy of your day and projects
School holidays, perfect for candidates with young families
A friendly, supportive work culture
The successful candidate will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS statement.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Emily Brewster on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 731.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.