Salary negotiable and dependent on experience
about 1 year ago
Join the company reshaping recruitment and help build on Yolk’s established brand across the entire marketing mix.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate, or individual with some marketing experience, to further develop their knowledge and join one of Cardiff’s award winning and fastest growing businesses.
This is what you’ll be doing:
Support the Marketing Manager with the delivery of Yolk’s marketing, working across a range of channels including events, sponsorships, social media, email marketing, PR and website management.
- Monitor our social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. You’ll be creating posts and helping to improve our engagement.
- Assist with the creation of email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp, collating content, inputting into templates and managing mailing lists
- Assist with the delivery of a plethora of events, from workshops, conferences and social events
- Keep our website up to date including banners, graphics, copy and blog posts
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- To be creatively minded
- To possess strong written, grammatical and proof-reading abilities
- To have an understanding of social media platforms and how they work
- Strong organisational skills, excellent attention to detail, and solid communication abilities
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Experience and knowledge of creative software packages such as Photoshop and InDesign is beneficial as is experience with Hootsuite and Mailchimp. Experience in a similar role at intern or entry level is also useful.
And this is what you’ll get in return:
Salary is negotiable and will be dependent on experience.
You’ll be based at Yolk’s state-of-the-art Cardiff offices, complete with lounge areas, games consoles, pool table, and a Friday beer fridge. We also have a number of social events throughout the year including a summer and Christmas party, as well as quarterly social events.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.