17 days ago
09 May 2019
MARKETING CAMPAIGN ANALYST
Working closely with both the Director and Head of Marketing, this a rare opportunity that will allow you to have a great deal of autonomy as well as a big input across all things digital, including but not limited to, Web, email, mobile, SEO, PPC & social.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Day to day operations including; digital tracking, analytics packages and reporting strategies in relation to data collection, website, email, mobile, SEO, PPC and Social Media.
- Managing numerous data sources, reporting mechanisms and initiatives simultaneously.
- Effectively managing any agencies and other third parties in connection with digital reporting.
- Responsible for carrying out research for projects, ad hoc initiatives, marketing and digital trends and of competitor activity.
- Shared responsibility for implementing new programmes and technology across all digital platforms and integration to commercial systems ensuring compliance with the IT strategy.
- Responsible to require to deputise in the absence of the Head of Marketing.
- Responsible for leadership and ownership of the use of future digital tracking, analytics and reporting technology.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Marketing or Business degree (desirable)
- CIM qualification (desirable)
- Confidence to stand and present marketing plans to internal or external partners
- The ability to drive (essential)
And this is what you’ll get in return
25 days annual leave, generous pension scheme, free parking, free meals & drinks, as well as various other discounts and benefits.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Aaron Elliot on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 756.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.