over 1 year ago
MARKETING CAMPAIGN EXECUTIVE
Are you looking for a role that will enable you to create a range of innovative campaigns across multiple channels? This unique opportunity will enable you to have a great deal of autonomy whilst dealing with senior stakeholders in impacting the business in a big way moving forward. Based in the centre of Cardiff the boardroom has breath taking views along with a company pension contribution of 19%.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Contribute to the development, planning and implementation of the strategic marketing plan and budget
- Devise best in class integrated marketing campaigns to support brand awareness, plus new product launches and enhancements across a full range of online and offline media
- Manage the implementation, tracking, measurement of each campaign to ensure performance is in line with the campaign objectives
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external support (including agencies) to ensure campaign collateral is on brands
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results including web analysis and evaluation of KPI’s to include ROI of each campaign, making recommendations to further improve future performance
- Support the Group Marketing Manager to manage critical communications and responses including
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Broad experience of digital and direct marketing with customer targeting across B2B and B2C markets
- Able to build and deliver multiple marketing campaigns with minimal supervision, to budget and focused on results
- Analytical skills to measure campaign performance, identify and recommend future enhancements
And this is what you’ll get in return
25 days annual leave, a very generous pension scheme (company contribution of 19.5%, a salary of between £30,000 - £35,000, share scheme.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Aaron Elliot on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 756.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.