over 1 year ago
MARKETING EXECUTIVE – STAEDTLER
Yolk are proud to announce their partnership with STAEDTLER. Having recently realigned the marketing team structure STAEDTLER have created a Marketing Executive opportunity for you!
Working closely with the Marketing Manager this a rare opportunity that will allow you to have a great deal of autonomy as well as a big input ongoing multi-channel marketing campaigns. The opportunity to join such an illustrious organisation with global reach in a marketing capacity is a rarity in South Wales, so what are you waiting for?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be assisting the Senior Leadership Team in the development and implementation of all things marketing;
- Responsibility for delivering the marketing plans and implementation of marketing activity for the specific business channel(s)
- Supporting the Business Manager(s) with execution of channel marketing plans
- Developing and maintaining a marketing calendar
- Management and organisation of trade shows
- Customer specific marketing plans
- Producing promotional literature for the specific business channel(s)
- Optimisation of elements of the marketing plan through social media as relevant (e.g., ATL campaigns etc.)
- General marketing support
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Marketing or Business degree (desirable)
- CIM qualification (desirable)
- Confidence to stand and present marketing plans to internal or external partners
- The ability to drive (essential)
And this is what you’ll get in return
25 days annual leave, auto-enrolment pension scheme, flexibility of start/finish time and other benefits, a very competitive salary.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Aaron Elliot on either email@example.com or 02921 673 756.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.