£27,000 - £32,000
about 1 month ago
25 June 2021
£27,000 - £32,000
Responsible for the strategy, management and delivery of the ecommerce strategy. Driving online customer acquisition. This is a great opportunity to work for an organisation in a unique industry to add an additional bow to your armoury.
• Ensure the website is up to date with campaigns, offers, brands and news in accordance with both the monthly content plan and any ad hoc content
• Ensure the websites and social channels adhere to tone of voice and brand guidelines
• Ensure all content is correctly updated through the CMS
• Optimize the digital component of tactical marketing campaigns including email, social, website
• Work directly with the Marketing Manager to ensure the digital strategy is clearly targeted in order to drive performance
• Create premium quality photo and video assets for social media that are in line with social media guidelines
• Support the Marketing Manager in coordinating and implementing seasonal campaigns, centre events and promotions
Skills & Experience:
• Previous marketing / PR experience
• Retail or leisure industry experience would be advantageous
• Proven track history in executing digital marketing projects
• Experience of PhotoShop
What you get in return:
Our client are offering a very competitive salary and good benefits, which include, generous holiday entitlement, free parking on-site, the opportunity to work with some exceptional brands, performance related bonus, gym allowance and store discounts etc.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Aaron Elliot at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*