Up to 20,000
11 months ago
Marketing Executive – 12 Month FTC
Are you passionate about marketing and looking to develop your skills? Are you confident in your ability to work towards achieving a marketing strategy? This role will see you supporting the company’s marketing department to ensure results are delivered working towards the overall business and marketing strategy.
Here’s what you’ll be doing…
- Contributing to the firm’s digital marketing presence, including social media management and liaising with external SEO agencies.
- Supporting the team with the delivery of PR plan, and ensuring the firm’s brand and reputation are maintained at all times.
- Assisting the planning and delivering of both internal and external events, including business networking.
- Liaising with external advertising agencies to ensure advertising standards are met, and making recommendations regarding both advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
- Setting up and planning internal communications, such as bulletins, as well as working with heads of departments to discuss your progress on projects.
- Generating relevant reports as requested by the Marketing and Business Development Manager.
Here’s what you’ll need to bring…
- Degree in relevant subject area
- Social media management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workloads effectively
- Ability to use InDesign, Illustrator and/or Photoshop
You will have the opportunity to work alongside many teams on varying projects and initiatives, in a large, growing organisation. This award-winning company is passionate about developing their employees, and you could be one of them!
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Chloe Cottle-Watkins on CCottleWatkins@yolkrecruitment.com or 02921 673731.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.