about 1 year ago
Are you a strong marketing all-rounder? This newly created Marketing Executive role is for a dynamic business who are based in South Wales.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be assisting the marketing strategy for the business, stretching your knowledge within the B2B environment and delivering impactful and memorable marketing campaigns.
- Develop and deliver a long term, marketing strategy
- Develop and deliver specific campaigns to market specific products and services
- Build and maintain an audience across social and digital media
- Conducting research and analysing data
- Report on all campaigns with a focus on ROI, measuring performance and implementing improvements
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- At least 2 years marketing experience
- Experience working on strong campaigns
- Have developed and monitored marketing strategies
- Be up to date with digital marketing trends and have experience with creating impactful social media
And this is what you’ll get in return
It includes 20 days annual leave,
High quality training and potential for career progression,
A discretionary bonus based on personal and company performance is available
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Emily Brewster on either email@example.com or 02921 673 731.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.