£20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Flexible and remote working, free parking, generous annual leave entitlement
02921 673 712
6 days ago
11 June 2022
Cardiff (hybrid working and WFH options available)
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive with a generalist background? Are you someone who has a broad understanding of digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, Social Media and CRM campaign creation? Are you someone who enjoys and takes pride in writing quality copy?
If so, then we’d like to hear from you!
Due to a recent internal promotion, Yolk Recruitment are proud to be working exclusively with a forward thinking and dynamic Cardiff based organisation offering fantastic progression and career development opportunities.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Writing engaging email content for customers in a range of stages of the sales funnel.
- Continually improving and monitoring automated email marketing to ensure the flow of customers through sales funnel.
- Working with the SEO executive to optimise website pages for organic search traffic and generate SEO optimised content.
- Working with the PPC executive to create engaging copy for paid search and social advertising campaigns.
- Updating the website using CMS system ‘contentful’ to ensure all information is accurate and up to date.
- Developing and implementing ideas for campaigns to run across all marketing channels
- Working alongside marketing assistant to create social media content for our various platforms to support campaigns.
- Organising and promoting webinars and online events to generate relevant sales leads for the sales team to follow up.
- Reporting on all activity on a monthly basis to feed into the Head of Marketing’s KPI report
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensuring the brand is at the forefront of new developments in digital marketing.
- Working with the Head of Student Recruitment to identify relevant PR opportunities for the products you manage.
- Working with Head of Department to identify and evaluate online advertising and lead generation opportunities.
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the team:
- You’ll be experienced in digital marketing, preferably within online education, healthcare or postgraduate education.
- You’ll either have a degree in Marketing or a CIM qualification.
- Extensive experience of email marketing and preferably Active Campaign software.
- You’ll be an excellent copywriter who takes pride in creating quality and engaging content.
- A strong understanding of Google Analytics and proficiency in its use.
- You’ll possess a proven track record of planning, implementing and evaluation marketing campaigns on a brand and product level.
- Excellent copy-writing skills and an attention to detail.
- Competent with data evaluation, spreadsheets and statistical reporting.
- Experience using CRM systems and the ability to understand basic HTML.
- You’ll have a can-do attitude and the willingness to continue to develop and improve your marketing skills and knowledge.
Here’s what you’ll get in return:
- A salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Flexibility in terms of working hours/start and finish times
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Support in training and development – many opportunities for progression and personal development
- Full perkbox subscription (includes free drinks, cinema tickets, shopping discounts, online GP appointments, fitness classes)
Interested? Then we’d love to hear from you! Please upload your CV immediately to be considered for this unique opportunity!
Are you up to the challenge?
To apply for this role, please apply with a CV to Kim Partridge. We also offer a referral scheme so if you know of someone who you think could be a good fit for this position, please get in touch.