£25000 - £28000 per annum
02921 673 712
22 days ago
06 July 2022
£25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Marketing Executive looking for the next step in your career? Are you keen to work with a well established, award winning organisation operating in the professional services arena?
If so then we’d like to hear from you!
Yolk Recruitment ltd are exclusively with a leading Cardiff based Law firm to recruit a Marketing Executive. The successful candidate will be creative, professional and keen to take ownership in driving forward this firm’s marketing plans.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Taking responsibility for creating, preparing and posting content for social media accounts for the Firm (including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram)
- identifying potential marketing channels for communicating the Firm’s services to potential clients, evaluating these opportunities, and developing proposals/recommendations for presentation to the Firm’s Directors.
- Monitoring and regularly updating the firm’s website, creating new and engaging content and ensuring the website presents the firm’s services and employees in a positive manner.
- Monitoring competitors’ activity and general media sources for potential contacts and stories.
- Preparing press releases and copy for online articles, liaising with local media to obtain coverage as required and to keep a hard copy album in reception of most recent press stories regarding the organisation.
- Preparing submissions for Awards that the Directors have identified that the Firm would wish to participate in, promoting on social media any nomination and Awards obtained.
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role:
- You’ll have proven experience in a Marketing role, preferably within professional services, however, this is not essential.
- You’ll have a sound working knowledge of social media software and their applications/IT knowledge relevant to the role.
- You’ll have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate professionally at all levels
- You’ll have a marketing/journalism/business-related degree or CIM qualification (desirable)
The excellent benefits you’ll receive in return:
- A starting salary of £25,000 - £28,000 per annum + discretionary bonus
- 25 days p/a annual leave
- Flexibility around some hybrid working following probation
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.