£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
27 days ago
30 November 2022
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Are you a talented creative marketeer with experience in planning and rolling out B2B marketing strategy? Are you a friendly team-player with the skills to manage campaigns and collaborate to get the best results?
If so, then we'd like to hear from you.
Yolk Recruitment are pleased to partner with an award-winning tech company pioneering innovative software solutions to support global blue-chip Engineering and Manufacturing companies in their respective digital transformations, to hire an experienced B2B Marketing Executive.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and supervising the Marketing Assistant and in-house Graphic Designer, you'll be joining an established team in a new role, and responsible for driving increased awareness of the group's services, brands, and products via a mix of digital marketing schemes.
You'll have an excellent understanding of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, a strong written voice and ability to create effective copy content, a broad Big-Picture commercial perspective, and the willingness to learn and develop your skills and knowledge in step with the industry.
Here's what you'll be doing
- Supporting the development and delivery of the group's B2B market game-plan, and ensuring the plan is followed.
- Plotting and propelling the evolution of the group's social media presence, with special focus on LinkedIn as its core commercial channel.
- Heading up written content production for blogs, releases, articles, sites, and descriptions, as well as mail campaigns via Mailchimp.
- Careful evaluation of core analytics and commercial insights.
- Administrative support for events and exhibitions.
- Engagement and networking across stakeholders of all levels to uphold strong, positive relationships.
- Management and co-ordination of marketing collateral production, and allocation of printing resources.
- Support with graphic design content generation (desirable but not essential).
- Involvement in and assistance with PPC and other paid digital campaigns to create leads and interest (desirable but not essential).
The skills and experience you'll bring to the team
- You'll be a strong communicator with a bold character able to collaborate and lead in equal measure.
- You'll have demonstrable experience in a similar role, with an all-rounder's grasp of the needs and duties of a B2B Marketing Executive.
- You'll have excellent knowledge of social media platforms and how they operate, with a heavy lead towards LinkedIn.
- You'll have an aptitude for making sense of statistical data, and utilising analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics) to assess progress and feed strategy.
- You'll have background in the planning and co-ordination of marketing events.
- You'll preferably have worked in or adjacent to tech/engineering/manufacturing industries.
- You'll also preferably have graphic design and video content creation skills.
The excellent benefits you'll receive in return:
- Hybrid working (3 days per week required at the office).
- Flexible hours (7.5 hrs a day with flexible start/finish times).
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Free on-site parking.
- Company pension.
- Occupational sick pay upon passing probation (statutory during probationary period).
Are you interested?
If you believe you have the skills and experience for this role, please then get in touch by uploading your CV as a Word document to this ad.
We also offer rewards for candidate referrals upon their successful placement. If you have any questions please contact George Coxell.