Up to £30000.00 per annum + Bonus and hybrid working
25 days ago
Up to £30,000 per annum
Are you looking for a new challenge in the world of digital marketing? Are you a marketing generalist looking for the next step in your career? Are you a highly organised person who prides themselves on having excellent copy writing skills?
Yolk Recruitment is supporting a dynamic software business based in the heart of Cardiff in their search for a Marketing Executive. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to work closely with the marketing and sales teams to develop and execute marketing strategies, campaigns, and events that drive results.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Creating content for and managing social media accounts (specifically Linkedin and Twitter)
- Conducting market research to identify target audience needs, analyse competitors and pinpoint trends to help in creating marketing strategies and plans.
- Monitor marketing campaigns' progress and results to gather data to help improve performance.
- Creating and updating content on multiple platforms, including website, social media accounts, blogs and emails.
- Preparing, formatting, and editing a range of documents.
- Supporting in planning and preparing for events and exhibitions.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the role:
- You'll have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You'll be a strong team player with a high level of attention to detail
- You'll have experience in content writing, specifically for web, social media and/or blogs
- You'll enjoy learning and have an interest in the analytical side of marketing
- You'll have proven experience in another marketing role
The excellent benefits you'll receive in return:
- Excellent salary + up to 12.5 % bonus + regular salary reviews
- Excellent career progression opportunities available
- Flexible and hybrid working options
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge at Yolk Recruitment.