6 months ago
Are you a creative marketing executive looking for professional development opportunities? Do you have a passion for improving your marketing abilites? In this role, you will have a focus on developing the company’s presence through marketing strategy, implemented by yourself and your team.
Assisting the Marketing Manager in the development and implementation of the marketing strategy through a variety of methods, including social media, emails, website development and events.
- Completing market research and analysing this to keep the company’s online presence relevant.
- Organising and attending events and tradeshows across Wales.
- Creating leads for the internal sales team.
- Creating content and updating company social media accounts regularly.
- Working within the marketing team to achieve the marketing strategy.
- Having a passion and interest in keeping up to date with the latest marketing trends
- Knowledge and interest in various social media platforms
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Able to get creative, and work effectively in a team.
You will benefit from 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays. A great working environment, with a fun, creative atmosphere.
As a fast-growing company, you will have the chance to grow and develop professionally with the company and be part of a strong, dynamic team. You will also have access to industry research to keep the company remaining relevant.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, CCottleWatkins@yolkrecruitment.com or on 02921 673731.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities