3 months ago
Are you a driven, confident marketing executive looking for the opportunity to take on more responsibility? Are you able to maintain a strong brand image across all marketing materials and platforms? My client based in Newport and seeking a motivated and independent Marketing Executive to work alongside their small marketing team, and manage all marketing campaigns in order to meet corporate marketing objectives.
What You’ll Be Doing
Working as the sole marketing executive in a small marketing team, you will take responsibility for more traditional marketing methods, including but not limited to:
- Developing, designing and implementing all print and traditional marketing campaigns, working within a budget and time constraints
- Managing external agencies, including providing detailed briefs and creative direction for the production of marketing assets
- Completing marketing research to inform marketing decisions and understanding the marketplace
- Ensuring brand consistency across events, which are used to generate leads
What you’ll need to bring
- Marketing degree or CIM qualification
- Experience with project management and working with external contractors
- Experience producing multiple-channel marketing campaign plans
- Budget management experience
- Ability to write customer focused content for multiple platforms
- Full driving license is essential for this position
What you’ll receive in return
You will work as part of a busy but small marketing team, and have a lot of independence in your role as you work as the sole Marketing Executive in a busy environment. You will receive 28 days plus holiday + bank holidays, and free parking is available on site.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Chloe Cottle-Watkins on CCottleWatkins@yolkrecruitment.com or 02921 673731.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.