£25,000 - £30,000
5 months ago
Are you an experienced B2B marketer looking for a new opportunity within a collaborative team? My Client is looking for a self-motivated and adaptable Marketing executive to join their Marketing team.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be assisting the team primarily through the execution of marketing campaigns, committed to throwing yourself into any challenge and motivated to improve and develop. This position interacts with varying levels of internal and external stakeholders and therefore you must have the ability to clearly and confidently communicate at all levels. This role also comes with opportunities over time to train and work with other platforms to help develop your skills.
Your key responsibilities will be
- Ensure the timely execution of marketing communications campaigns across online and offline marketing channels to support the B2B Marketing Strategy
- Act as a brand advocate, creating, reviewing and approving content to maintain brand identity
- Project management and providing support across business channels including PR, brand, events, digital media and internal communications.
- Drive campaign effectiveness through quality of copywriting, messaging, visuals and brand alignment.
- Work with internal and external design teams to produce and update marketing materials
- Work with external media agencies and internal stakeholders to ensure that plans are executed
- Creating engaging copy for press releases and marketing campaigns
- Supporting the Marketing team by producing reports for wider stakeholders, focussing on agreed KPIs.
- To ensure timely processing of invoices and keep relevant budget records
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience in a B2B marketing role; client or agency side
- Experience in the financial industry
- Ability to write and edit content for email communication, social platforms and any other external facing communications as required.
- Communicating with stakeholders with the appropriate level of detail
- Ability to articulate new ideas and influence others to gain support.
- Strong learning agility, comfortable dealing with fast paced environments.
- Self-starter, problem-solver with attention to details.
And this what you’ll get in return
Up to £30,000 based on experience
Are you up to the challenge? If you’re a Marketing Executive with a passion for PR and content get in touch
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.