12 months ago
£20,000 - £24,000
A chance to be involved in an organisation currently undergoing exponential growth. My client are looking for an experienced Marketing Exec to work closely with the Sales & Marketing Director on their SEO, PPC, Content, Events, CRM and maybe even some Design. This is a multichannel role which will enable you to grow and develop as a marketer.
- Website, social media and content management
- Data analytics
- PR and corporate communications
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures
- Overseeing the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows and conferences.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a marketing role (2+ years) (essential)
- A good understanding of digital marketing including: SEO, PPC/AdWords, Email Campaigns and Social Media marketing (essential)
- Proficient in CRM systems and database management (essential)
- Graphic Design knowledge (desirable)
- Working in the legal sector (desirable)
Our client are offering a competitive salary and good benefits, which include your birthday off and remote working, as well as the opportunity to grow and develop.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Aaron Elliot at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*