4 months ago
Are you a junior marketing professional looking for an opportunity to grow and develop within an innovative commercial business? This newly created Marketing Assistant/Executive role is for a leading wholesale distributor who boast over 40 years’ experience within the industry. Based in Caerphilly, with a salary of between £18,000 - £22,000.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be assisting the Marketing Manager in the creation and implementation of all things content, including but not limited to; social media, email, website, blogs, trade press and brochures. Helping to increase brand awareness.
- Creating engaging content across all channels (as above)
- Liaising with the marketing agency to keep the website content relevant, SEO friendly and up to date, as well as reporting on website performance
- Engaging with customers across Social media and other platforms to enhance and improve the customer journey
- Providing ongoing content for the internal sales team, assisting with preparation of presentations, brochures and other collateral as necessary
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with other generalist multi-channel marketing tasks
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- You’ll have a creative flair and passion for all things content
- A basic understanding of CMS, email marketing and SEO (desirable)
- Be up to date with digital marketing trends and have experience with creating impactful social media campaigns/content
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and team player mentality
And this is what you’ll get in return
It includes 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays. Free lunches on a daily basis as well as auto enrolment pension scheme.
The office really is fantastic, from the innovative breath taking boardroom to free parking on site it ticks all the boxes. The team itself boasts an incredible working environment, a truly lovely business to work for as well as having support from an excellent Marketing Manager and senior leadership team.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Aaron Elliot on either email@example.com or 02920 220 078.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.