3 months ago
Are you great at generating leads? Have a passion for marketing communications? Join a great team as a Marketing Executive, 30 minutes from Central Cardiff.
This is what you'll be doing
You will be executing the marketing communications plan, including digital media campaigns and working with the commercial director to develop a content marketing strategy.
Some of your day to day activities will include:
- Website development, SEO and PPC, Eshots and social media management
- Design work (particularly designing and updating customer specific point of sale material including coffee shop menus, posters etc)
- Assisting with company rebrand throughout 2019
- Social Media Management (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) regular posting and engagement. Including ‘paid for’ LinkedIn advertising and sponsorship management.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Passionate, self-starter who responds well to deadlines and achieving KPI’s.
- Creativity, you have a flair for good design
- Excellent organisation skills
- Social media savvy
- Team player
There’s also some must haves
- Experience managing SEO and PPC (with 3rd party company)
- Experience compiling marketing, and statistical reports for the management team.
- Ability to maintain the website, monitoring data analytics and advising the Commercial Director accordingly.
- Highly adept with ADOBE Creativity Suite
- Official marketing qualification (degree, CIM etc)
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £23,000 - £28,000 (depending on experience) + performance related bonus (up to 10% of salary)
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
- 30 min lunch break, company provides lunch every day
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Aaron Elliot on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02920 220 078.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.