10 days ago
13 March 2019
Yolk are proud to announce their partnership with Liquitherm Technologies Group. Liquitherm has trebled in size since 2010, with current plans to grow turnover from circa £5.5M to >£15M PA over the next five years. To help achieve that objective, they are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to assist with the development and implementation of the marketing strategy. This is a rare and unique opportunity for an experienced marketing manager, on an upward curve, to manage multiple brands, whilst being very hands on with the daily marketing tasks. This role is based in Swansea, just off the M4 J47 and is paying between £30,000 - £39,000.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be assisting the Senior Leadership Team in the development and implementation of all things marketing;
- Managing all marketing activities for the Company across multiple brands
- Implementing the marketing strategy for the Company in line with specific objectives
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Manage all aspects of digital KPI’s, web data analysis and Google analytics
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns
- Producing content for tradeshows, the salesforce (CRM), campaigns and utilizing case studies and data to cross sell and up-sell
- Being the lynchpin of the new ecommerce channels
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Multi-channel marketing experience across B2B and B2C environments (desirable)
- Experience in developing and implementing strategy with results
- Experience in managing a team (highly desirable)
And this is what you’ll get in return
20 days annual leave, auto-enrolment pension scheme, private healthcare, progression with the role, flexitime and other benefits.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Aaron Elliot on either email@example.com or 02921 673 756. Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.