£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
14 days ago
16 February 2023
Marketing Manager - 12 month fixed term contract
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Bridgend (on site role)
Are you a competent and experienced Marketing Manager who is immediately and keen to embark on a 12 month fixed term contract? Are your passionate about customer experience and genuinely interested in the fashion and retail sector? Are you used to managing large Marketing budgets (£1 million +) and managing high level stakeholder relationships?
If so we'd like to hear from you.
Yolk Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a leading brand to recruit for this highly diverse and interesting role. As a Marketing Manager, you'll form part of the senior management team and deliver 'best in class' marketing plans and ensure excellent customer facing campaigns, events and communications.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Contributing to and delivering the marketing strategy in line with KPI's and within the overall brand Marketing strategy - under the guidance of the Regional Marketing Manager.
- You'll bring to life corporate and regional marketing campaigns, ensuring execution is up to standard.
- You'll support refurbishment plans, new phases, new store openings, new commercialisation and redevelopment projects with appropriate marketing initiatives.
- You'll take responsibility for managing the Marketing budget and reporting on marketing performance
- Ensuring that all marketing collateral/events are within brand guidelines and that all brands visually (store fit, and VM) in line with the brand strategy
- Providing accurate and relevant information to the Regional Marketing Manager and Store Managers on performance, weekly, monthly and quarterly (including competitor review and reporting)
- Liaising with stakeholders regarding marketing strategies, plans and analysis. Providing information on trends.
- Managing relationships with external agencies regarding Digital, Events and Creative strategies.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the team:
- You'll be an experienced Marketing Manager, preferably with experience or an interest in fields such as Retail, Hospitality, Leisure or Tourism.
- You'll be someone who enjoys interaction and works well with others, communicating effectively at all levels.
- You'll have experience in a B2C environment.
- You'll possess the ability to manage multiple projects - you'll be highly organised and efficient.
- You'll be experienced in managing large marketing budgets - approx. £1.5 million.
- You'll be comfortable with working occasional evenings and weekends (time in lieu provided)
- You'll be comfortable in an on site role (this is not a remote or hybrid position)
- You'll have an excellent grasp of marketing channels, both traditional and digital
- You'll be commercially savvy, numerate and comfortable with financial reporting
- You'll have strong IT skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Excellent benefits include:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Bonus Scheme - Discretionary performance related bonus up to 25% of salary
- Well-being Allowance
- Discount Scheme
- Pension - The Company contributes 10% of annual salary
- Private Medical Insurance (dependent / partner cover)
- Flexible health benefit allowance which includes Dental and Optical (Couple cover)
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Life Assurance plan
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.