£45500.00 - £57500.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
about 1 year ago
£45,000 - £57,500 + benefits
Are you an experienced D2C (Direct to Consumer) Marketing Manager with experience in FinTech, Financial Services or another similarly regulated industry? Are you confident and comfortable when taking ownership of the execution of Marketing strategies and projects taking the lead in areas such as tone of voice, campaign planning/execution and managing 3rd party relationships with agencies?
If so then we'd like to hear from you.
Yolk Recruitment are working exclusively with a leading FinTech organisation to hire an experienced Marketing Manager. You'll assume day to day responsibility within the Marketing and Communications team for owning and executing all Direct to Consumer (D2C) marketing projects. This will include working with the Marketing and Customer UX lead to build and execute the D2C strategy, including copy writing, campaign planning and executing, multi-channel marketing campaigns and MI reporting to meet agreed time lines and expected high quality.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Owning and implementing D2C marketing campaigns including creative, copy writing, campaign planning, identifying KPIs, post campaign analysis and making change recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring financial promotions are compliant and brand tone of voice is executed.
- Managing all D2C marketing communications, including social media platforms and social campaign planning and execution inline with commercial strategy.
- Managing Group of websites ensuring brand clarity and tone of voice, as well as driving improvements to grow engagement.
- Building and managing third party relationships with agencies and suppliers to execute marketing strategy.
- Owning D2C marketing performance regular reporting to key stakeholders.
- Working across departments, engaging with stakeholders to identify the requirement for D2C marketing support to achieve team targets and business goals, and to own those projects where identified.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the team:
- You'll have a strong understanding of marketing and communication theory
- You'll have proven experience executing direct to consumer campaigns to drive growth
- Proven experience with engaging with stakeholders
- You'll enjoy working at pace and with autonomy
- You'll have a good working knowledge and experience in a range of communication channels, campaign systems and social media.
- Financial services experience, or experience in another regulated industry, is essential.
- As are exceptional written English skills, impeccable spelling/grammar and strong attention to detail.
- You'll possess strong Microsoft application skills (Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Teams).
- You'll have strong stakeholder management skills including presentation skills
- You'll have experience of working in a cross-functional role, engaging with colleagues in different parts of the business to deliver results.
Excellent benefits include:
- Flexibility around remote and hybrid working - some travel to Cardiff will be required
- A competitive starting salary of £45,000 - £57,500 + an award winning flexible benefits scheme
- Free parking for when visiting site
- 25 days annual leave + BH + birthday off
- 5 % employer matched pension
- Employee recognition scheme
- Fantastic learning and development opportunity
- Volunteering and community engagement days
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge at Yolk Recruitment.