£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Hybrid working, generous holidays
about 1 month ago
28 December 2023
Digital Marketing Manager
Bristol (Central) 3 days per week required on site
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge? Perhaps you're a Senior Marketing Executive looking for the next step in your career? Do you have a passion for lead generation, analysis and ROI?
If so we'd like to hear from you! Yolk Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a growing Bristol based business to hire a driven and dynamic Marketing Manager with an analytical and data driven approach - if this sounds like you, read on!
Here's what you'll be doing:
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for designing and implementing the company's digital marketing strategy across various channels including web, social media, and paid advertising. You will oversee and deliver successful campaigns to drive website traffic and improve conversion. This is a brilliant opportunity for a digital marketing expert with knowledge of CRM funnel management and optimisation to join a modern and rapidly expanding business. This role would suit someone who is passionate, enthusiastic and keen to join a growing team in the heart of Bristol.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Communicating new and existing activities with the Marketing and Sales Departments and other key stakeholders.
- Growing web traffic to enable digital growth and optimise lead generation.
- Building relationships with Sales team to ensure Marketing and Sales are working effectively together.
- Maintain and develop the company's digital offering working closely with their digital agency.
- Developing, monitoring, and reporting on the Marketing and Sales CRM Pipeline for all channels to maximise ROI on digital campaigns.
- Working with the marketing team to execute integrated campaigns, ensuring content is targeted to reach a wide and relevant audience.
- Helping manage social media and SEO, Google AdWords campaigns and reporting on them.
- Helping to deliver fresh and innovative concepts and initiatives across multiple social media channels and sites, sharing informative and useful guides where relevant.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the team:
- You'll possess experience implementing digital marketing plans.
- You'll also have experience delivering multi-channel marketing digital communications.
- You'll be well versed in Digital Marketing and CRM (preferably HubSpot) to optimise customer experience funnels and landing pages.
- Knowledge of marketing and web analytics tools such as Google Ads and Google Analytics is desirable.
- You'll be passionate about building a team and continuing to improve the organisation's Marketing offering.
- You'll be well organised and have an excellent eye for detail.
- This is a full-time and permanent role (Monday to Friday) offering hybrid working (3 days per week required on site/2 remote/from home)
- Working hours: 09:00 - 17:00.
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience.
- Holidays: 28 days plus Bank Holidays.
- Pension: Details available on request.
- We are happy to discuss flexible working options.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch by uploading your CV as a Word document to this advert. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.