24 days ago
23 May 2021
Up to £35,000
Our client is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to assist in devising and delivering the overarching marketing strategy. You will have multi-channel marketing experience and be well versed in CRM and automation.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing. will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to help marketing be at the forefront of the business.
· Driving growth and implementing parts of the overall marketing strategy
· Responsible for tracking, analysing, and implementing all facets of demand and lead generation activities together with the wider Marketing and Sales teams
· Assist in the marketing strategy to help build on relationships with the acquisition and retention of customers
Skills & Experience:
· Marketing qualification is desirable but not essential
· 3 years+ experience is essential
· Excellent understanding of CRM systems
· Automation experience (desirable)
· B2B marketing experience (essential)
What you get in return:
Our client are offering a very competitive salary and good benefits, which include, generous holiday entitlement, remote working, free parking on-site plus the opportunity to own the digital arm of the business.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Aaron Elliot at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*