£35,000 - £40,000
over 1 year ago
Are you a strong senior marketing all-rounder?
This newly created Marketing Manager role is for a dynamic software business who have just moved to brand new Cardiff City centre offices.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be taking complete ownership and responsibility for the marketing strategy for the business, stretching your know how within the B2B environment and delivering impactful and memorable marketing campaigns.
- Develop and deliver a long term, corporate marketing strategy
- Develop and deliver specific campaigns to market specific products and services
- Build and maintain an audience across social and digital media
- Report on all campaigns with a focus on ROI, measuring performance and implementing improvements
- Actively research buyer requirements and competitor strengths, and weaknesses to drive messaging that resonates with the buyer
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- You’ll have strong B2B marketing experience
- Experience of delivering strong campaigns
- Have developed and implemented marketing strategies
- Be up to date with digital marketing trends and have experience with creating impactful social media
And this is what you’ll get in return
A discretionary bonus based on personal and company performance is available, as well as flexible hours/working with the opportunity to work from the office or home.
It includes 20 days annual leave, with the chance to bump this up to 23 days.
You’ll be joining a friendly and sociable team who enjoy meals out together and even the occasional weekend trip! With the office moving in early 2019 to Cardiff city centre, it’s easily accessible via public transport.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Aaron Elliot on either email@example.com or 02920 220 078.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.