£40,000 - £70,000
about 1 year ago
Working closely with the Regional Marketing Director you will develop and implement strategies and value propositions. This opportunity will allow you to work across multichannel product/propositions for a company that boasts over £3bn turnover on an international scale. This role comes with a salary of between £40,000 - £70,000, plus car allowance.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the markets in which the business operates – sectors, customer types, routes to market, competitors, technical standards alongside key market trends
- Understanding the commercial levers available to maximise opportunities and / or negate competitive threats, and realise UK’s financial and business objectives
- Executes extensive quantitative and qualitative market research (commissioned and self-led, desk based and in the field) of the construction sector in order to understand key attractive market segments
- Develops value propositions and strategies from this analysis to target each focus segment, based on identified needs
- Working with other marketing colleagues, develops and implements product and service offers, and communications and promotional plans, to fulfil the value propositions for the target segments
- Ensures that the value propositions are coherently positioned and completely aligned with the overall brand and business strategy. Also ensures they are clearly and well understood by all relevant stakeholders
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a business-related discipline
- Several years’ experience and successful track record in B2B marketing
- Demonstrable experience in shaping strategy and leading its implementation
- Demonstrable experience in creation, delivery and implementation of value propositions
- Analytical, strategic thinker
And this is what you’ll get in return
Generous annual leave entitlement, a very generous pension scheme, a salary of between £40,000 - £70,000, car allowance and free parking.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Aaron Elliot on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 756.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.