£25,000 - £30,000
about 1 month ago
My client has a unique opportunity for a Marketing Specialist to join a small but dynamic marketing team based in South Wales. Working for a niche and exciting business, this is a rare opportunity to join a department that’s currently undergoing exponential growth. If you’re a Marketing Executive looking for a step-up this could be a great opportunity for you.
A world-leading international organization, benefitting from a diverse, multinational team.
Play a vital role in a small team, to assist in the development and implement global marketing strategies for EMEA, the Americas, Oceania and Asia.
· Social Media planning and ideation, implementation and analytics
· Liaising with external suppliers, creative and service-related
· Creative content production – engaging web copy, brochure creation, scriptwriting for video production, social media graphics
· Marketing reporting
· Email marketing and database management
· Campaign planning, implementation and measurement
· Competitor analysis and market feedback
· Self-motivated and enthusiastic - able to work with minimal supervision whilst also being a strong team player
· A high standard of written English
· Experience with content production, technical and creative
· Comfortable turning complex scientific content into relevant marketing messaging
· Ability to analyze and interpret data from a range of sources to uncover competitive opportunities
· Experience in marketing role previously
· A degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or similar
· Office based role with flexibility for work at home days
· Opportunity to positively contribute to the growth of an innovative and agile company
· Free onsite parking facility
· Company pension scheme
· Regular company socials
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Aaron Elliot at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 756.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*