5 months ago
Master Production Scheduler
A new opportunity has been created with a prestigious high volume manufacturing organisation known for producing high quality products and supplying an equally prestigious global client base.
This is what you’ll be doing
As Master Production Scheuler you'll manage your team and develop, plan and control all scheduling activities to satisfy customer demands. This is a high volume manufacturing environment and you'll be responsible for managing production and inventory levels, capacity and staffing requirements to ensure cstomer service levels are met. Not without challenge this opportunity needs a character capable of managing a team, customers and a workload, and comes with a salary comensurate with the task.
- Lead the Supply Chain process and ensure people and process are aligned with Company targets and objectives.
- Manage, control and monitor the rolling finite Production Plan and master production schedule.
- Perform supply demand analysis, highlighting areas of concern and/or constraint.
- Manage the sales and operational planning process including the long term manpower and equipment capacity analysis with weekly communication to the Senior Management team.
- Lead the direct manpower planning process.
- Manage the material requirements planning (MRP) process to ensure a systematic and accurate output is achieved.
- Monitor schedule compliance with metrics to measure performance. Identify gaps and shortfalls and drive sustainable solutions.
- Facilitate the daily production/scheduling meeting to ensure operations team work together to achieve desired output.
- Monitor and optimise inventory, mitigate risk and liability.
- Manage planning and procurement resource effectively to project, create manage and control the short, medium and long term customer supply.
- Create improvements in the planning/procurement process to continually deliver optimum cost and lead time.
- Provide regular and appropriate information on department and Company performance issues to all stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with all stakeholders.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A very competitive salary, reviewed annually with a 3% average increase
- Private medical
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Professional development
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.