This growing organisation design, engineer and manufacture specialist products to provide clients within multiple industries.
This is what you’ll be doing..
As a Materials Buyer you will be responsible for:
- Purchasing materials for manufacturing facility
- Vendor management
- Building and developing new long-term relationships with suppliers
The experience you'll bring to the team..
You would have worked as a Materials Buyer and already have some of the following requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience within the purchasing function
- Track record of materials purchasing cost savings within a mechanical engineering business
- Experience with tweaking and improving IT systems
This is what you’ll get in return..
This is a great opportunity for a Materials Buyer to receive a generous annual salary of up to £32,000 plus pension scheme and medical insurance
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.You can apply here or contact Jake Hayward who is a Senior Procurement & Supply Chain Consultant.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.