9 days ago
13 June 2019
Are you highly organised and able to focus on the task at hand? Have you got experience working in an administration position? Are you a fast learner and able to prioritise well? Then please apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working alongside the Materials Manager to ensure goods are received on time and meet the production schedule. You will support the wider team managing stock levels and assisting the team in running the stores department.
- Communicate with suppliers for delivery dates and times for all purchased orders
- Review and update status of overdue purchase orders and resolve any issues with suppliers
- Purchase consumables against the system and order any ad-hoc purchases when required
- Communicate with internal departments to solve any problems related to purchases or stock shortages
- Ensure the purchasing inbox is kept up to date and escalate any unresolvable issues for investigation
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous thinker with a proactive Attitude
- Previous experience within a similar role is desirable
- Excellent IT skills (proficient in Microsoft packages and spreadsheets)
And this is what you’ll get in return
Salary up to £22,000
Career progression opportunities
32 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Free onsite parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans on 02921 673743.