£25,000 - £28,000
about 1 month ago
£25,000 - £28,000 + great benefits
A new opportunity has been created for a Materials Planner to join an exciting engineering business that has continued to grow throughout 2020.
The company is a long standing, innovative and truly market-leading engineering business with a broad client base across a number of critical sectors, and a proven record of investment.This role offers stability, security and the ability to make a difference in your role.The business boasts the highest staff retention, has an award winning leadership team and a best in class culture, where the team works together without conflict and welcomes new ideas and ways of doing things.This is an opportunity to join a close knit team and support planning activities and help ensure that materials are delivered on time and at the best price.
This is what you’ll be doing as Materials Planner
- Run the MRP sand analysing results, creating and transmitting purchase orders in line with works order dates.
- Act as the point of contact for the raw material supply chain.
- Manage customer third party inspection requirements on raw material.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to support the production team with on time delivery.
- Assist with the raising of works orders relevant to any new sales order requirements, utilising the MRP system.
- Identify and communicate challenges to customer due date
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement in your team
The experience the successful Materials Planner will bring to the team
- Previous planning and scheduling experience is essential
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary of £25,000 - £28,000
- 25 days + bank holidays
- 10 % Pension
- Professional Development
- Proven career development opportunities
- Early finish Friday
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge of this Materials Planner role?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful as a Materials Planner, apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.