upto £50,000 + Car
21 days ago
03 March 2021
Are you a Mechanically trained Maintenance Manager with experience with experience working in a heavy industrial role? Are you currently looking for a role that will let you see the best of South Wales?
If yes, then please read on for more information on an exciting opportunity
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be reporting into the Operations director to ensure the successful delivery of a variety of projects on customers sites which will include seeing it through from retention to completion.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for the Health, Safety and quality delivered in your region managing a team of up to 25 field technicians
The experience you’ll bring to the team
• Educated to a minimum of HND in engineering.
• It is essential that the successful applicant is a time-served, apprentice trained engineer, who is passionate about wanting to transform operational efficiencies.
• It would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold an IOSH Managing Safely, or equivalent, qualification.
• Previous experience of leading maintenance teams and delivering a variety of projects is essential and must be demonstrable on the CV.
• Able to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels, both within the organisation and with suppliers.
• Able to work as a constructive member of a team, and have strong sense of responsibility
• Professionalism; displays a positive attitude toward company strategy
• Proven ability to be able to work well and deliver results, even in times of pressure.
And this is what you’ll get in return
A base salary of circa £50,000, Car and Benefits.
You’ll be joining a business currently experiencing significant growth, which also offer fantastic progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 741.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.