Competitive Salary DOE
6 months ago
Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer? Do you have experience working with SolidWorks? Do you have a Mechanical Engineering Qualification? If so, do read on as this could be the perfect opportunity for you…
This is what you’ll be doing
To design and develop components, subassemblies and complete equipment systems that meet agreed customer specifications on time and within budget; and to deliver a full set of engineering drawings and bills of materials for all designs.
- To provide mechanical design service to the company creating detailed fabrication and manufacturing drawings.
- Be responsible for undertaking mechanical design activities as required for new equipment and modify existing designs.
- Use SolidWorks, prepare a full set of drawings and BOMS for all design.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Must have a mechanical engineering qualification HNC/ HND or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in the use of 3D CAD (ideally SolidWorks)
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering, materials and fluids.
And this is what you’ll get in return
A highly competitive salary, working with a dynamic, forward thinking and growing local business.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch with Jessica Harmer, an Engineering specialist at Yolk Recruitment on email@example.com / 02921673753
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.