£31000 - £46000.00 per annum
28 days ago
08 June 2023
Mechanical Design Engineer
£31,000 - £46,000 DOE
Yolk Recruitment has a new opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a leading specialist in manufacturing, developing, and improving bespoke systems within the food and beverage industry.
You will be working with a highly motivated and collaborative team developing new and existing systems from cradle to grave. This role requires analytic and practical technical ability, the ability to solve engineering problems and capacity for original thinking.
This is an opportunity for ongoing professional and career development within an ever-growing business which challenges your creativity.
This is what you will be doing as a Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Create 2D and 3D models.
- Take design projects from cradle to grave
- Find alternative solutions for any engineering problems.
- Collaborate and attend meetings with internal departments and external stakeholders.
- Oversea FEA and technical reports.
This is the experience you will bring as a Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Educated to a degree level.
- Experience using Autodesk Inventor
- Previous experience working with food and beverage is advantageous
- Technical knowledge in FEA.
- Working on multiple projects at one time.
This is what you will get in return.
- 24 days holidays plus bank holidays - rising with service.
- Inflationary salary increases.
- Annual performance salary review.
- 10% combined pension
- Employee voucher scheme
- Personal training and development
- Access to financial advice.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in the role of Mechanical Design Engineer apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.