£35,000 - £45,000
2 months ago
Mechanical Design Engineer
£35,000 - £45000
New opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a multi-disciplinary R&D team, developing products integral to global customers in a broad range sectors.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be working in New Product Development, from research, concept development, evaluation and through to product launch, providing mechanical design expertise, effective solutions and designs for the development of new and existing products.
Core responsibilities include:
- Working independently or in collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams to design engineering solutions from a top level brief
- Design for manufacture
- Assembly, testing and performance analysis of prototypes
- Producing detailed component and product specifications
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Proficiency with 3D CAD packages – Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, Solidworks, Creo. (Essential)
- Mechanical Engineering qualifications/background
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Experience collaborating with highly qualified and experienced engineering teams
- A generous salary depending on experience, £35,000 - £45,000
- Early finish on Friday
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Professional development - fully funded training courses / valuable qualifications
- Career prospects
- Company Pension
- Profit related pay scheme
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now. You can apply here or contact our Head of Engineering Phil Pitman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 02921 673717.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.