£40 - £50 per hour
28 days ago
07 December 2023
Pyle South Wales
6 Months Contract
Some remote aspect, mainly on site.
Yolk Recruitment are partnered with an exciting, high growth engineering business specialising in the design and manufacture of high quality bespoke engineered products that are essential to critical sectors.
We're looking for an experienced Design Engineer to join a growing team in a fast paced role offering a varied and engaging workload and the opportunity.
This is what you'll be doing
- Creating 3D models and drawings from customer requirements and specifications
- Drive innovation through R&D, contributing to new product development
- Prepare drawings for manufacturing, ensuring they meet standards required
- Carry out FEA Analysis to ensure product integrity and performance
- Utilise parametric modelling to automate and streamline the design process and scalability
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Have a strong background in communicating with key stakeholders and customers
- Experience of sheet metal design - laser profiling, folded / formed metalwork or welding processes
- Parametric modelling advantageous but can be trained
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.