11 months ago
Mechanical product Design Engineer
Do you have 2 years or more industrial experience? Have you used Solid Works or equivalent? Do you have experience of designing high quality plastic parts?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working alongside the Senior Product Design Engineer to develop and design new and existing product from concept to manufacture.
- Mechanical Design primarily using Solidworks.
- Ensure design are suitable for mass production.
- Testing and validation of prototype and pre-production parts.
- Managing project documentation- test reports, drawings, DFMEA etc.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- 2 years’ experience working within a similar role.
- Industry experience using Solid Works
- Knowledge/ experience of designing high quality plastic parts for injection moulding
- HNC or similar in Mechanical or Product Design
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £40,000 per annum dependant on skills and experience.
25 days’ holiday, plus bank holiday
After probation (3 months)
- Pension scheme with 3% contribution from company
- Cycle to work scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today on 02921673753 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.