Competitive Salary DOE
12 months ago
Mechanical Design Engineer
Do you have 3D modelling skills using Solid Works? Do you have experience in designing automated electro-mechanical equipment? Have you achieved an engineering degree? Or, do you have a HNC plus 5 years’ experience in an engineering environment?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be responsible to design and develop machinery that functions to specifications within manufacturing costs.
- Design work on both customer projects and development projects.
- Take responsibility of all mechanical aspects of a project and providing technical guidance to internal and external customers.
- Contribute creative ideas; produce concepts, design schemes producing parts lists, assembly drawings and detail drawings.
- Attend project meetings and update project managers on engineering progress.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience in designing automated electro-mechanical equipment.
- 3D modelling skills using Solid Works
- Achieved an engineering degree, or, have an HNC plus 5 years’ experience in an engineering department.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Company sick pay
- Death in service benefit up to 7x salary
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering specialist in branch today on 02921673753 / email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.