£37000 per annum
12 days ago
05 June 2022
Are you an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer who is looking to join an established Market leading manufacturer who has over a 70% market share.
Yolk Engineering is currently working exclusively with a leading manufacturer who is looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team of 7 Engineers.
The business has a record of exceptional growth and is continuing to invest in a broad range of additional training and equipment. You'll benefit from working in a professional working environment with in a well-established international operation, working with supportive colleagues and a leadership team that has developed from the shop floor up
As the Mechanical Design Engineer this is what you’ll be doing.
In this role you will be working in a busy design centre, liaising with clients and internal departments to deliver customers projects by preparing drawings, solving problems and overcoming design challenges.
Tasks will include:
- Management of multiple projects
- Using Solid works to prepare drawings ready for manufacture.
- Working with clients to understand their needs and overcome any design flaws
- Some travel within the UK to attend site visits and participate in client meetings
- Completing hand calculations to test stress and strain.
- Ability to prepare drawings using AutoCAD.
- Excellent IT skills and familiarity with Microsoft Packages.
- 5 years’ experience within a relevant design role specialising in steel fabrication, structure design or pressure vessels.
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary of up to £37,000, with the opportunity to progress in the future.
You’ll be joining a growing stable business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to complete further educational studies.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673741.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*