Up to £35000 per annum
4 days ago
23 December 2022
Are you a time served Mechanical Engineer with experience within a fast-moving manufacturer?
Yolk Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a very established Manufacturer based in the crumlin who are looking for a Mechanical Engineerto join them.
Starting in the 1950s, our client has become the lead manufacturer within their field and thrived through the pandemic with record sales and orders.
With continued investment throughout the site, it is an exciting time to join the business if you are looking for career progression.
This is what you'll be doing
In the role of Mechanical Engineer, to work days on either 6-2 or 8-4.
You will report to the Site Engineering manager and will be responsible for covering both proactive and reactive maintenance routines on both facilities and production equipment in a timely manner adhering to all Health and safety requirements.
- Provide Electrical and Mechanical support and knowledge on all lines within the plant.
- To ensure maximum machine availability, through effective planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- Together with other plant engineers and team leaders, actively strive to ensure that your time is orientated towards achieving machine maintenance hours on planned work
- Installation of machinery and site services equipment.
The experience you'll bring to the team.
- You will be time served Mechanical Engineer ideally with an Mechanical Qualification.
- Have a good knowledge of PLC fault finding through I/O's.
- Worked as a Multiskilled Technician for a minimum of 2 years.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
And this is what you'll get in return.
A base salary between £35000, with lots of overtime opportunities + other benefits.
You'll be joining a growing business who is currently experiencing a sustained period of growth, which can offer future progression opportunities as the senior leadership team retire.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we're looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.