£18.02 - £23.84 per hour + PAYE/Limited/Umbrella
about 1 month ago
Yolk Recruitment is proud to be working with a leading aerospace company in search of a highly skilled Mechanical Fitter. As a Mechanical Fitter, you will play a crucial role in the assembly, installation, and maintenance of complex mechanical systems, sub-assemblies, and components used in the aerospace industry.
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings, schematics, and diagrams.
- Assembling and fitting mechanical parts and components using various hand and power tools.
- Inspecting, testing, and maintaining equipment and machinery to ensure optimal performance.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing mechanical faults and malfunctions.
- Following all health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Proven experience as a Mechanical Fitter in the Aerospace industry.
- A solid understanding of mechanical engineering principles and practices.
- Excellent reading and interpretation skills for technical drawings, schematics, and diagrams.
- Proficient in the use of hand and power tools.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- A relevant mechanical engineering qualification is desirable.
This is a Monday to Thursday days-based role, with working hours of 6.00am to 3.00pm.
If you have a passion for the Aerospace industry and a proven track record as a Mechanical Fitter, we would love to hear from you. Please apply today to take your career to the next level with our industry-leading client.
And this is what you'll get in return.
A base salary between £30,000 - £33,000 on a 12 month contract.
You'll be joining a growing business who is currently experiencing a sustained period of growth, which can offer future progression opportunities as the senior leadership team retire.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we're looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Joshua Hallett.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.