£20 - £23.91 per hour
2 months ago
27 December 2023
MECHANICAL INSPECTOR - INSIDE IR35 - £23.91 PER HOUR (PAYRISE AFTER 12 WEEKS) - 12 MONTHS - BPSS OR WILLING TO UNDERGO - BOLTON (ONSITE) - SINGLE STAGE INTERVIEW PROCESS - *MUST HAVE NVQ LEVEL 3 & HNC/HND/ONC/OND*
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Mechanical Inspector to join our client on a 12 month deal from Bolton (with likely extensions).
* Certify products following established product certification procedures.
* Conduct meticulous assessments for correct assembly.
* Inspect finish quality of all components to identify defects in finishing, painting, and surface conditions.
* Identify and inspect for physical damages.
* Perform intermediate inspection checks that do not require product certification.
* Monitor the performance of product certification operators.
* Accurately complete all paperwork related to the manufacturing data pack.
* Segregate defective items from good products and control their disposition.
* Create and maintain relevant data records and defect reports.
* Generate necessary inspection and quality control documentation and history sheets.
* Utilize and maintain specialized inspection tools.
* Uphold product certification and approval standards through regular audits.
* Ensure strict compliance with all relevant procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
* Meet inspection time requirements to maintain production timelines.
* Apply a versatile skill set across a range of tasks.
* Uphold the highest workmanship standards and product quality.
* Foster a safe working environment and adhere to good housekeeping practices.
* Contribute actively to an environment of continuous process improvement.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Completion of a formal technical engineering/craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21 or possession of an HNC.
* Several years of experience as a skilled professional.
* Preferably IPC 610 certified/trained.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy in inspections.